Sunday, May 4, 2008

My kids

I really miss teaching - almost everyday!  When I was teaching I always referred to my students as my kids... sometimes I got strange looks for saying that but that is how I felt about them.  A good portion of my kids are graduating this Summer.  I really love these kids and am so proud of them. Last summer they gave us a really sweet gift for Thomas - this cute little toy was part of it.  When I saw him loving it the other day and I thought of them once again.  So, Franklin kids - congrats on graduation - I miss you and thanks for making my teaching so much fun. 

4 comments:

Leah said...

Is he the happiest baby ever or what??

emily a. said...

What thoughtful kids you have. Tommy remains to be the happiest, cutest little baby boy. Is he rolling over yet?

Ditto Family said...

I think he is going to totally fit in in Africa or a nudest colony.

He's the happiest naked baby around!!

Mathilde said...

we miss you too.
like, a lot.