Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love money

okay, so it is fake money...which I might love even more than real money because i don't have to worry about having it or spending it...i can just enjoy the thrill of earning it by doing what i do everyday - google search :)

So, roll over facebook i have a new obsession SWAGBUCKS! (At least for this week). A little about Swagbucks - you sign up and use swagbucks.com as your search engine and you get swagbucks for just doing normal, everyday searches. You can redeem them for gift cards. I am personally stoked for the Amazon gift card because you can get anything through amazon. I think 45 swagbucks = 5 dollars at amazon. So far, i have gotten 1 swagbuck everyday for just doing my silly searches like "belly dancing". I haven't gotten anymore annoying spam than usual so i don't see a drawback other than i think google is a much better search engine..but, they don't have swagbucks.
So if you decide to sign up and want to be charitable to a swagbuck junkie...who will receive 5 swagbucks if you click here - thanks! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Marci said...

I just joined it recently...I always forget to use it though, so thanks for the reminder (and sorry I can't help you earn extras!).

emily a. said...

huh? Apparently I need to pay attention to my facebook more. If I figure out what you are talking about I'll sign up.

Ditto Family said...

You'll have to fill me in this weekend!

Booth Family said...

It is a little addicting, isn't it? What are you saving up for? I think I'm going for the Barnes & Noble gift card... but it's slow going!