Friday, May 4, 2012

Big Words


This may be a bit of a Tommy overkill but Seth just sent me this picture from his phone.  Thomas chose this outfit for Church a couple of weeks ago.  It seems appropriate for this post.

Thomas has been using some really impressive words lately:

“Dad, something really unfortunate happened at the park. ”
“Oh, what was that?”
“Daliso pooped on it.”
“Oh, that is unfortunate!”

 “Mom, I am going to the play structure to start a colony with some of the little kids so my colony can fight snakes.”

 “Dad, I am really sad if mom is cooler of you.  But, if she is, don’t talk to her, don’t make her cool swords, don’t hug her.” 
The next morning Thomas crawls in bed with us.  Seth turns to me to talk about the day and Thomas interrupts in a “whisper”. 
“Dad, remember what I told you last night? Don’t talk to her!”

1 comment:

Annie & Tom said...

If things don't work out for Thomas and "that beautiful woman" to get married at least we know he has very dapper tastes in his attire and perhaps there will be another to take her place. He's got style for sure!